The following pages and the information therein are exclusively intended for qualified investors within the meaning of article 10 paragraph 3, 3bis and 3ter of the Swiss Collective Schemes Investment Act (“CISA”).
The following are deemed to be Qualified Investors:
- Regulated financial intermediaries such as a banks, securities dealers, fund management companies and asset managers of collective investment schemes
- Regulated insurance institutions
- Public entities and retirement benefits institutions with professional treasury operations
- Companies with professional treasury operations
- High-net-worth individuals who have signed a declaration to be treated as qualified investor and
- dispose of assets of at least CHF 5 millions, or
- have by training and professional experience or through comparable experience in the financial sector the necessary knowledge to understand the risks associated with the products concerned and additionally dispose of assets of CHF 500’000 minimum
- Investors who have signed a discretionary asset management agreement with a financial intermediary within the meaning of article 3 paragraph 2 b and c CISA and have not opted-out.
By clicking on the box "Qualified Investor" below you confirm that you are a Qualified Investor as defined above.
Please read this disclaimer carefully, as it explains certain restrictions imposed by law on the distribution of this information.
The information and materials in this website and any pages thereof (the "Website") contain information on foreign collective investment schemes managed by Zug Finance Baar Ltd ("Zug Finance") which have not been approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for distribution in or from Switzerland to non-qualified investors in accordance with the Federal Act on Collective Investment Schemes of 23 June 2006 ("CISA"). Therefore, the information contained in the following pages is only directed to qualified investors within the meaning of Art. 10 Para. 3, 3bis and 3ter CISA ("Qualified Investors") with domicile/registered seat in Switzerland.
Should you reside in a country other than Switzerland please contact us for registration purposes. Once your details have been submitted and verified, you will be given appropriate access to the Website.
The information and materials in this Website do not constitute an offer to buy or sell shares of funds or advisory management services in any jurisdiction where such activity is unlawful. All information contained in this Website is intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is made available and may not be reproduced, copied or given to any other person. These pages and any of the documents displayed on them are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of shares to the public.
Units or shares in the funds described on this Website are not available for sale in any jurisdiction in which such sale would be prohibited. This site and the documents displayed on it contain information about funds that are authorized for distribution to Qualified Investors in Switzerland. Subscriptions will only be received and shares issued on the basis of the current offering memorandum or prospectus of the relevant fund.
The details you provided do not allow us to give you any further information.